North Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Just finishing my first SLAM and had an acceptable OCLT two days in a row. I did not add any Chlorine this morning and have let the sun bring the levels down and just did a full test. I turned the SWG back on and plan to run a little higher than normal the next few days to be sure. What else am I missing?

Current Test:
FC: 11.5
CC: 0.5
PH: 7.6
TA: 90
CH: 450
CYA: 30
SALT: 3000
Temp: 87
CSI: 0.12

I know I need to add some CYA to get levels back to normal... I plan to wait a day or two just in case my SLAM was not effective.

What else am I missing?

On a side note, it was awesome having the Warrior SE robot to help keep the bottom of the pool spotless while SLAMing :cool: . I love this thing!

Thank you!

We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP.

We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.