PoolMath wont run after update.

Phew! Thanks for your patience!

Now the sad news is there was no problem. I just resubmitted a new build with the exact same code as the previous version. It seems like maybe there was some corruption on some content mirrors on google play store’s end. I had heard of someone else having a similar experience with their app and just rebuilding and resubmitting a new version fixed it for them so figured it was worth a try.

How frustrating for all. Thanks again for your participation here and patience!

Phew! Thanks for your patience!

Now the sad news is there was no problem. I just resubmitted a new build with the exact same code as the previous version. It seems like maybe there was some corruption on some content mirrors on google play store’s end. I had heard of someone else having a similar experience with their app and just rebuilding and resubmitting a new version fixed it for them so figured it was worth a try.

How frustrating for all. Thanks again for your participation here and patience!

Google likely installing its malicious code to corrupt your minds .... despite their corporate policy of being un-evil, they are indeed veeeeeery eeeeevil ?

And, by the way an uninstall and reinstall worked...
Quite possible they fixed something maybe on one CDN data center or something which could explain this now working for you but not others earlier.
Thanks again for your help. PM me your google play account email address if you want me to put you on the beta list. It would be awesome to have more technically savvy people to help test betas :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It actually didn't work until after you pushed an update. I will send you a pm when I get closer to getting the pool done and I start using Pool Math properly! I am pretty lax on the recording of data for the hot tub.

And unlike my other fellow Tucsonian, I have no love whatsoever for Apple. :)

Yes the problem others have described is the exact same as what mine is doing. Will flash like its going to open then immediately go back to my home screen.

Wait for Red or Lee to check in on this problem. It is new.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.