PoolMath - time zone?

I'm having an issue with time as well, although it appears that I'm 12 hours off. When I click into my logs from my computer it says I'm a 4:45am backwasher. I assure you I was not! Pool Math zip code is correct and shows the correct time in the app, and the forum is set to UTC 8 Pacific Time which is also correct. I did change that on the forum last week because it was set to a random caribbean island or something similar. FYI, for your debugging info.

When I click into my logs from my computer it says I'm a 4:45am backwasher. I assure you I was not!
This is actually PoolMath's recommendation. It has calculated that 4:45 am is the best time to backwash. So get up and do it!

(Just kidding.)

• Haha
Reactions: frogabog
This bug only should be seen when viewing your logs on TFP. It’s an issue where logs aren’t converted to your time zone however is displayed in Universal Time. All logs are saved in UTC and converted on your app but for whatever reason it’s not changing correctly on the net.

Reactions: frogabog
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.