PoolMath Newbie Qs

desertOasis

Jul 30, 2022
Palm Desert, CA
Pool Size
First , I entered my 1st test results 2 days ago. The results and my actions show up on the logs screen, but on the "home" screen there are no values (or dates?) in the "last test" fields. My assumption was that those would show my previous results.

Second, there is a place to enter free Cl (FC) but nothing for CC or TC. My FC is 2.5 and CC is 1.0, making total Cl 3.5, no? Is there supposed to be a place to enter CC?

BTW I'm using the TF-Pro Salt kit.

Ron

The free version does I think but you can only log one entry. Ie you’d need to edit the entry or delete it every day and add a new one.
For the money it’s well worth getting the paid version. It also means you get a history of what your pool is doing (unless like me you have brain failure in the 2s post test and continually forget to add values)

Click the big ‘+’ on the bottom to log test results, including CC. Log your result(s) then press the check mark on the top right.

This is on the paid version. No idea about the free version since the first thing I did after downloading the app was to sign up for premium. Well worth the very small fee.

Reactions: HermanTX
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.