Apr 13, 2018
Houston, TX
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I've been using PoolMath for about 6 weeks, and have been trying to find a simple way to see what my average daily FC use is over that time period. I exported the results from PM into a csv file to review in excel, but realized the export did not include additions of liquid chlorine in the data...only the testing results.

What are the various methods forum members have used to review the FC trend over time? Am I missing a simple PoolMath function?

I have a written diary and write down test results, purchases, additions to the pool, and Stenner pump settings when they are changes. Going back through this I am able to recreate what happened with FC consumption. Just old school record keeping.

Reactions: Oly
I’m sorry that I missed this, I’ll toss in a late answer if I may.......

In the hamburger menu on the left there’s an option for Summary. I use that as it does the math for me. ?

Were not gonna say no, but we’re not gonna jump just yet either.

Multiple times in the past we’ve attempted to create graphs and each time they sucked. They just didn’t really tell a full story like we kept hoping they would. We’ve got a few ideas in the future that may get tried, but after a few other ideas happen first.

Reactions: IceShadow
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.