LifeTime Supporter
Jul 6, 2015
Charter Oak, California
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I've downloaded the mobile APP from iTunes and tried to log on but have been unable to. Can I use the same email, user name and password that I use for the TFP Site, or do I have to change them. The error message says the user name is already in use as is the email. What's the next step?

Re: Pool Calculator APP

Kim...
I went through the process to change my password. I now have access to the TFP website and the Pool Math Calculator APP. All is well. Thanks for responding

I was having the same problem with my Samsung S7. I got a message saying Sign-In Failed. Something went wrong signing in, please try again!

I discovered it was due to some sort of filters or blocking of the authentication on the Wifi network I was on at work. I turned off my Wifi and used my phone's 4G link and it worked. After the sign in I could go back to the Wifi and it worked.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's great! When I downloaded it on this phone the app icon was not the regular one and app did not work. I left it alone and last week I noticed it was the correct icon and it works again.

Much more streamlined then pool math

If I may pry a bit more info here? Do you mean the tempature of the water or the air temp??

If you mean the water temp then it’s a known bug that has been recorded and hopefully will be addressed next update but if it’s the air temp then it’s something new.

Hi... Just got my TF-100 kit and Speedstir... all excited and happy to use them thus far!

So along with that, I am attempting to use the PoolMath app... does it only allow one single day of entry? I put my first entry in a few days ago. Today, I attempted to enter new data, but I seem to be having trouble. Do I have to overwrite the previous entry, or does the log keep track of entries over time? I wouldn't have expected to have to create a "new log" every time I test my water, but maybe that's how it works?

I'm not opposed to paying for the full app, just want to ensure its working properly and I know how to manage my data over time?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

The app was created to allow users who don’t wish to subscribe to the extended features to still have the ability to use the calculator part to maintain their pool. As you enter your test results it overrights your previous results so you’re able to calculate how much of what chemical you need to add to get from one point to another.

If you subscribe however the App will save all of your test results as you go. Additionally it will allow you to save details such as the weather, chemical additions, and items you may have purchased for your pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.