Poolmath App SWG setup, bug report

Razorhog

Bronze Supporter
Jun 20, 2013
Northeast Arkansas
I've gone into settings and changed my Type of Sanitizer Used to SWG. However, the Circupool Core-55 is not in the list of SWGs and it won't let me manually put in 2.3 lbs/day.
When I go to Chemical Additions and choose SWG, I manually put in the numbers but it says "Oops! Please enter an amount!", but doesn't say where. The "Free Chlorine Generated" section has a question mark. Am I doing it wrong or is this broken? My SWG is listed as 2.3 lbs/day - does that mean on 100%? I've got it set to 25% right now, with pump run time of 8 hours.

hog,

For now, just put in 2 lbs. per day.. That will be plenty close enough.

Your 2.3lbs is what your cell is supposed to make in one day running at 100% output with the pump constantly running.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Those are relatively new SWCG units from Circupool. The information used to populate the app data did not include them.

Select a unit that puts out about the same level of chlorine, as Jim suggested.

I ran into this issue too. My model of SWG isn't listed, and the 24 hour output of 2.1 LBS doesn't match any existing ones. In the end I picked a SWG from the list that produces 2.07 LBS/day.

Pureline Crystal Pure Salt System
20,000 Gallons 1.06 lbs per day
40,000 Gallons 2.1 lbs per day
60,000 Gallons 3.18 lbs per day
Note that the only differences between there Standard and the Heavy duty versions is the length of warranty (2 years vs 3 years and cell life (7000 hrs vs 10,000 hrs)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.