Krulligo

May 18, 2022
Toronto
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
@Leebo I recently downloaded the Pool Math app and paid for the subscription to be able to run a pool and spa with it. Is there anyway to change FC log to Bromine? Also, anyway to remove CYA from being tracked since I'm not concerned with it for my spa? Would be nice to be able to do these changes. Thanks.

Another quick question of measuring bromine with K2006C kit. Do I just follow the FC measurement instructions and then multiply by 2.25 for total bromine? I don't need to do the CC measurement correct?

Last edited:
I recently downloaded the Pool Math app and paid for the subscription to be able to run a pool and spa with it. Is there anyway to change FC log to Bromine? Also, anyway to remove CYA from being tracked since I'm not concerned with it for my spa? Would be nice to be able to do these changes. Thanks.

@Leebo can make note of the PM request.

Another quick question of measuring bromine with K2006C kit. Do I just follow the FC measurement instructions and then multiply by 2.25 for total bromine? I don't need to do the CC measurement correct?

I believe that is correct.

Bromine does not have CC.

@Leebo Thanks. That would be awesome if these quality of life changes to the app would be made. Similarily to how you can add and remove borate tracking in settings this should be done to all the tracked parameters so you can fully customize. Also, it should be specific to each pool/spa you have set up. For example, so if I want to track borates for Pool1 it and I enable it's tracking it shouldn't show up for Pool2 unless I also enable it for that pool as well.

Another minor quality change, I should be able to just swipe left and right to cycle between all my pools/spas I am managing. Right now you have to click on the settings tab and then the switch pool button and choose the pool which is a bit klunky.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.