Cetanorak

Jun 13, 2022
Wimberley, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I was hoping to use my new PoolBlaster Max Li CG to sweep our pool steps but I'm wondering if the entire unit must remain submerged under water while in use...or is it alright to have the upper portion of the body above water level when vacuuming our most shallow platform and steps.

I have one. Probably best to start it totally submerged first to purge all air then go into the lower area. It's probably ok down to the side jets that shoot water out, but maybe a bit more.

It is tricky. With practice, you should be able to keep enough of the Blaster submerged to get the top step. I am successful about 3/4 of the time; the other times, I have to re-submerge it and try again.

Or, if I'm feeling particularly smart that day, I'll just brush the top step so the debris lands on the bottom and suck it up from there. And if I'm particularly lazy, I'll "brush" with my leaf rake which will capture some of the debris while moving the rest to the bottom.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.