Pool was clean last night. Woke up and dirt is back.

mrdorkdar

Nov 23, 2017
Lake Forest, CA
My robotic aquabot pool rover turbo was doing a pretty good job of cleaning the pool yesterday. It had a bunch of fine dirt from top soil we backfilled the pool with at the bottom. The robot got most of it as we went to bed. Woke up this morning and the top soil is all back all over the bottom of the pool like it never got vacuumed. What am I missing?!

Could be several things here.
Do you have water test data? It could be algae.
Having a quality test kit and being able to test your pool water at home is key. Test Kits Compared
If it is not algae but dirt then perhaps some was on the surface or suspended and made it to the bottom as it settled.
Any possibility more dirt was introduced by wind overnight?
Add some information about your pool and test kit in your signature to assist the helpers.

check your filter type on the robot cleaner; i'm guessing it might be too coarse. my robot came with coarse and fine filters. i'm thinking maybe a lot of the dirt is bypassing the robot filter and resettling later.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.