Pool Vacuum

No.

That said, you shouldn’t leave it in all the time. Take it out when you can, clean the filter basket out, hose down the robot with fresh water, and let it dry out for a day or two. It’s not the end of the world if you pool gets a leaf or two in it while to robot gets a rest from being submerged. In fact, it’s kind of silly to throw a robot in to go chase down a single leaf when 2 mins with a pole and leaf rake will do the job.

Rv,

I have two older dolphins at rent houses that stay in the pool almost 24/7.. I take them out once a week, sometimes every two weeks to clean them. They are about 15 years old. I bought them used and have been using them for about 7 years or so.. The plastic does tend to get bleached out, but they are a tool, and not a show piece, so I don't care.

At my house, I have a newer dolphin that I tend to take out more often, mainly because I don't like to see it in my pool and I don't need to use it but one or twice a week, unless it is leaf falling time..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.