Pool this year, Apache Junction (It’s a wrap)

I figured I’d close this build thread out with a before and after. It’s been almost a year due to having to build retaining walls, get engineering tests and approval because of the wash that runs through our property. We then had to build up with a fill and grade process before we could start to dig the pool. We used BYOP but wound up actually being the BYOP people for everything from getting a good design and plan for our permit, to finding and selecting many of the subs who were eventually used. TFP (all of you who took your time to answer questions and be a sounding board) was a far better resource than anyone else. ?. Thank you all!

Our shed is not worthy of being called a pool house yet, and we have to still put in our fire pit seating area, so I’ll be back later and hope to have some pictures worthy of posting in the “magnificent backyard area” thread. I’ll also wait for our color to stabilize and then show the water color (stonescapes tropic blue) for those interested
View attachment 126068View attachment 126070
View attachment 126069
View attachment 126065
View attachment 126066
Hi beautiful pool ! Of course I have same dilemma as most of us here regarding color! Can you please share the depth of your pool ( sorry if I overlooked it) and if you added anything to the tropics mini? I’m torn bt the tropic and Caribbean and was going to add glass beads for extra sparkle, but your pic looks spot on!

Hi beautiful pool ! Of course I have same dilemma as most of us here regarding color! Can you please share the depth of your pool ( sorry if I overlooked it) and if you added anything to the tropics mini?
Thank you! We have a play pool ranging 3.8-5-4. Our shelf is deep at 16”. We did have them add glass (3 colors) to the Tropic. I really like a rich blue and we had to be able to see clearly (scorpions) So couldn’t go too dark. I also bounced between tropic and Caribbean. Here’s where the color landed now that it’s been a few months.
C81DBB2E-3B0E-49D9-8049-B1F4995F91F7.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.