Pool switches and automation

Mar 18, 2022
Arkansas
I just got a in ground pool installed Sept 2021. I wasn't able to do much before end of season. I have a couple of questions about switches and light controllers.

I would like to be able to automate my pool pump to turn and off during season to save money. The installers just have a switch on the outside to flip on/off. I would like to be able to monitor/automate this with a simple app. I would also like to be able to automate it to come on during winter if temp gets to cold since I don't winterize my pool.

I also have a simple switch to control my pool lights and have to switch on/off to change colors. I would like to be able to control this in the app. I currently just turn on/off to pick a color and I'm not a fan.

I can install the switches if anyone have any good recommends.

Welcome to TFP.

Please tell us the model numbers of your equipment. Best way is to create your signature with details of your pool and equipment.

Also post pics of your equipment pad so we can see what you are starting with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.