pool solar diy pricing

jimmythegreek

TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 10, 2017
Morris Cnty NJ
Im gonna use my smaller south roof for four 4x12 solar panels as its the only real estate I have available anywhere. its close to half my square footage of the pool and I think it will add some heat. I found a source for heliocol at wholesale pricing I can get the panels and all hardware except the piping for about $1850. my problem is that I literally have 12 and a half feet to work with and the panel is that big with heliocol. I would have to do some work on relocating roof penetrations to get them to work so Im looking for 12foot even panels which will leave room for the return piping. The fafco clones and vortex etc. are pretty cheap and less than heliocol but I havent found anything with 2"piping. anybody reading this that has done DIY or shopped for them let me know if you found any deals/kits/leads on panels. thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.