Florence, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We recently had a home inspector do an inspection on our house since someone is buying it from us.

Two items came back on the inspection report that they want fixed (see attached).

My question is simply this:

How do I know which diverter and weir door will fit my skimmer setup? I can't find any identifying markings on it so I am not entirely sure what to order or if it is a "one size fits all" type of situation.

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2024-04-29 at 5.54.57 PM.png

I have a pool built by Anthony Sylvan 35 years ago and this weir door fits the skimmer very well:
Amazon.com

One of my skimmers also serves a double purpose of skimming the pool surface and pulling water from the main drain; the diverter allows for adjusting the ratio between these two connections. I don't know if the diverter (6) in the picture below would fit your skimmer:

IMG_1800.JPEG

IMG_1796.JPEG

Reactions: PumpinIron
We recently had a home inspector do an inspection on our house since someone is buying it from us.

Two items came back on the inspection report that they want fixed (see attached).

My question is simply this:

How do I know which diverter and weir door will fit my skimmer setup? I can't find any identifying markings on it so I am not entirely sure what to order or if it is a "one size fits all" type of situation.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 569031
Looks like a SwimQuip/StaRite/Pentair U3 skimmer. You would need an 8 3/8" spring-loaded weir and a 08650-0079 float valve.
Weir slides into place and the springs released to hold it in. Adjust so it swings freely.
Float valve (not really a diverter) just drops into the bottom after the flap on the bottom of it is placed about half-way over the hole (or just open it all the way).

Looks like a SwimQuip/StaRite/Pentair U3 skimmer. You would need an 8 3/8" spring-loaded weir and a 08650-0079 float valve.
Weir slides into place and the springs released to hold it in. Adjust so it swings freely.
Float valve (not really a diverter) just drops into the bottom after the flap on the bottom of it is placed about half-way over the hole (or just open it all the way).

Thanks! I added some photos above of the skimmer setup just to be sure. I found this stuff on Amazon though that you suggested so if the parts are wrong it should be an easy return.