Pool Rx

I've been using PoolRx since spring of 2020. No problems. No staining. No green hair. NO ALGAE!
I have high cyanuric and plan to change water later in March. But no purple staining. If you do not use the product I do not believe you had a leg to stand on but, open to learning new tricks. Bottom line, NO algae and I have struggled mightily against it for years. No more ;-)
I’m not sure if this post was intended to promote this product or create an argument but if it’s working for you, it’s your money and by all means continue. Treat your pool as you wish, since it seems you have your mind made up. I won’t try to sway you, but we will be here if/when you decide to switch to the TFP method. Anyways, I’m glad you’re enjoying your pool!! I’m jealous you live in AZ where the temperatures are not freezing lol

Reactions: kimkats and HeyEng
I do believe I will be dumping off some water in the next month or so
I didn’t see an answer to my previous query as to why you need to dump water, so asking again.

Also, besides PoolRx, what else do you regularly add to your pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.