Pool Repair companies that service Hoenwahld Tennessee

Jun 15, 2016
cincinnati/OH
Hi all,
My elderly MIL put all of her investments into buying her dream home in TN and now needs some help with her pool.
She needs a reputable company that can service Hoenwahld, TN. It's really in the middle of no where. 1.5 hours west of Nashville.
She had a "guy" who took her significant down payment and ghosted.

I don't know much about the pool other than it's not vinyl, the paint was bubbling last year so they drained it to repaint (not done), there's patching that needs to be done (plaster or concrete??) and there's a leak somewhere that stops below the skimmer, so I'm assuming a pipe.

I appreciate all the help I can get. heck, if you can walk me through it, I'd give it a shot.

Thanks in advance!

• Angry
Reactions: kimkats
How can people like that sleep at night???

Okay so lets see what kind of pool she has. Do you have any pics we can see? Maybe inside the skimmer or such? Could it be fiberglass?

Leak-Close off each return and I mean close them off good then open one at a time to see which one is leaking..........oh wait them might be run in tandem..........Anyone have any idea how he can find the leak?

Where are you in relation to your MIL?

How can people like that sleep at night???

Okay so lets see what kind of pool she has. Do you have any pics we can see? Maybe inside the skimmer or such? Could it be fiberglass?

Leak-Close off each return and I mean close them off good then open one at a time to see which one is leaking..........oh wait them might be run in tandem..........Anyone have any idea how he can find the leak?

Where are you in relation to your MIL?
MIL is no where close, but I can have her take pics and post here. I believe it's plaster.

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.