Pool pump switch

MKane1

Jul 24, 2023
Pa
Hello, I am hoping someone in the group can help me with finding a power switch for my Aquapro 190 IMG_4017.jpegIMG_4016.jpeg2hp pool pump. I’ve tried contacting Aquapro directly and they do not have it in stock. Pics attached

Z-x42vqcpEx_.JPG

1690212731112.png
Z-x42wicpEx_.JPG

Last edited:

Z-x42vqcpEx_.JPG

View attachment 516572
Z-x42wicpEx_.JPG

Z-x42vqcpEx_.JPG

View attachment 516572
Thank you James!!

Reactions: JamesW
Hello, I am hoping someone in the group can help me with finding a power switch for my Aquapro 190 View attachment 516568View attachment 5165692hp pool pump. I’ve tried contacting Aquapro directly and they do not have it in stock. Pics attached
Let me guess... all of a sudden your pump is tripping your GFCI or Breaker? I've had the same problem twice. First time was 1 1/2 years after I bought the pool, just outside of warranty. I too called Aquapro, their response was "We don't supply parts, buy a new pump." That really torqued me off. Buy a new $400-$500 pump for a $5.00 switch? I don't think so. I took it to several Electric Motor repair shops, no one would touch it. I finally pleaded with the pool store that I bought it from and they took a switch off a pump and sold it to me. Well, that worked for another 1 1/2 years. Mine is currently down because those little slits let water in and short circuited, drawing too much it cooked the board under the cover.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.