Pool Plumber in Phoenix, AZ

dcrndl1

Sep 19, 2022
Goodyear, AZ
Hello, I have started our pool project and I am looking for recommendations for pool plumbers in the Phoenix, AZ area. I specifically would like to know if anyone has had any issues or concerns from their plumbers where you would recommend either selecting that particular company or not going with a particular company for whatever reason. It seems that out of all the plumbing contractors that I've spoken with, they are all over the board in regards to response, price, etc. We are looking at doing the plumbing piece of our build in late November to early December. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Here's how mine went..

I had an electrician do some work on the pool on my prior house before we sold it.

The electrician
recommended the plumber who..
recommended the excavator who..
recommended the reinforcement guy who..
recommended the shotcrete guy who..
recommended the concrete, block wall replacement and tile guy who..
recommended the plaster guy.

You may want to start by asking those already lined up to do your project, who should be at least the excavator and steel guy, maybe the electrician too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.