'Pool Perfect' by natural chemistry

beautifulpool

Silver Supporter
Jun 2, 2019
North TX
Local retail pool store assures me their 'Pool Perfect' product by Natural Chemistry, doesn't raise CYA. My current CYA level has already risen to 40 ppm (which kinda puzzles me since the drain and new water refill was less than 2 months ago.
i didnt add any CYA to new fill water. I also no longer use pucks or
Di-chlor (i used to admire the way our pool water looked after adding Di-chlor ....made the water look better than did the calcium hypo) but i longer use the Di-Chlor simply because it RAPIDLY RAISES my pool CYA,.
Past two months mostly sanitizing using LC, alternating with remaining Calcium Hypo in my garage.... in the past, ive drained and refilled my pool more times than i will admit, trying to deal with out of range CYA-
....and because i didnt power wash after this last drain,
wondering is it possible that residual CYA can remain in aging porous plaster??
.... and/or....Can CYA sneak in??? thru a modest weekly capful of 'Pool Perfect' by Natural Chemistry.
any pool masters out there with an opinion?

If you do not know what 'Pool Perfect' is and you cannot tie it to a tested parameter, why use it? It is a pool store potion to transfer money from your pocket to the pool stores.

CYA is added. It does not exist in the pores of your plaster. If you did a full drain and refill, whatever CYA you have in the water, you added.

Use a proper test kit. Use the Recommended Pool Chemicals - Trouble Free Pool. Follow the FC/CYA Levels

If you do not know what 'Pool Perfect' is and you cannot tie it to a tested parameter, why use it? It is a pool store potion to transfer money from your pocket to the pool stores.

CYA is added. It does not exist in the pores of your plaster. If you did a full drain and refill, whatever CYA you have in the water, you added.

Use a proper test kit. Use the Recommended Pool Chemicals - Trouble Free Pool. Follow the FC/CYA Levels
Amen to that! Thank - you guys, so grateful i found you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.