Pool Noodle Storage

pb4uswim

Jul 23, 2020
Michigan
Anyone have a good storage solution for pool noodles? I was thinking of making a hammock type of thing out of mesh that I could hang from my pool fence. Done a lot of searching but can’t seem to find one already made. Just looking for a place to collect them at the end of the day that won’t hold water and keeps them off the ground.

I just bought one of these this weekend. It holds a ridiculous about of stuff in it, with room to spare.
773A1E27-5BF3-41E6-8C10-196D316F9D7A.jpeg

Anyone have a good storage solution for pool noodles? I was thinking of making a hammock type of thing out of mesh that I could hang from my pool fence. Done a lot of searching but can’t seem to find one already made. Just looking for a place to collect them at the end of the day that won’t hold water and keeps them off the ground.
FWIW I found this on etsy that looks pretty cool. I haven't' ordered it yet so can't speak to quality but looks neat. Bronze Colored Pool Noodle Holder Organizer | Etsy

Reactions: cowboycasey
I just bought one of these this weekend. It holds a ridiculous about of stuff in it, with room to spare.
View attachment 337036
I have a box like this too. It holds so much stuff. I just make sure things are dry before I store them away.

I ended up buying one of these too. Seemed like the most storage for the money. Working well so far (one season).

Reactions: Orion7319

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I ended up buying one of these too. Seemed like the most storage for the money. Working well so far (one season).

Mines been great so far. It’s held up quite well.

View attachment 337036
I just bought the equivalent at Costco, and yes it does hold an insane amount of stuff.
I used to use something like this one that I made out of PVC pipe and plastic mesh garden mesh. But that has been retired.
I actually made my own. My wife calls it a Noodle Kaboodle. I can make one for you if you wish. Not expensive.

View attachment 402409

Reactions: Orion7319
When I first got my pool, I was looking at all kinds of solutions and ended up buying a mesh that you use for the back of a pick-up truck and attached it to the fence posts. It looks great, can hold noodles, floaties, etc, and is quite festive! And pretty cheap. Thank you, Pinterest :)

Reactions: cwescapexlt4x4
When I first got my pool, I was looking at all kinds of solutions and ended up buying a mesh that you use for the back of a pick-up truck and attached it to the fence posts. It looks great, can hold noodles, floaties, etc, and is quite festive! And pretty cheap. Thank you, Pinterest :)
I’ve looked at nets, but never thought of the ones that are sold for pickup trucks. Thanks!

I used a pallet that I painted pool rules on. I am getting ready to move it closer to the gate so no one walks through my mulch bed to try to get noodles. I have eye bolts hooked to the back of it n attached it to the fence with S hooks.

Attachments

• 20220505_181839.jpg
    20220505_181839.jpg
    680.3 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: FNG
I used a pallet that I painted pool rules on. I am getting ready to move it closer to the gate so no one walks through my mulch bed to try to get noodles. I have eye bolts hooked to the back of it n attached it to the fence with S hooks.
That's a great idea. How long have you had it and how has the sun treated the paint?

That's a great idea. How long have you had it and how has the sun treated the paint?
I just painted it recently. Ask me at the end of summer. Its painted with outdoor paint. It wasn't cheap. I bought the paint at Lowes.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.