Pool Math Time Zone Incorrect?

Hossy

Mar 25, 2019
Carrollton, TX
Hi. I'm new to TroubleFreePool and I was trying out the Pool Math app on my phone this morning. I input the latest test results and also put in the addition of baking soda. When I view the results on the web site (PoolMath Logs), the times are currently in the future. The test was done at 7:24am Central and even though I added the baking soda right afterwards, the app doesn't let me log the time so it was done at 8:17am Central. The web site is showing Mar 25, 12:24 PM for the test and Mar 25, 1:17 PM for the baking soda.

EDIT: On the web site, my time zone is set to US Central Time.

I'll 2nd what Hossy says. When I go to my pool logs in my signature, it shows things in the future when I freshly add things to it. I haven't tested anything in a few days so it shows the past right now, but over the weekend I noticed it just after I added things to it. Was like 8 hours ahead or something like that...don't quote me on the 8 hours thing :).

Yes, I did that first thing while creating the pool for the first time (and therefore before adding tests/logs).
Hummmm, I got nuttin then. Hang tight as Allen pinged the two people that are responsible for the app.
Maybe they just need to take it offline, jiggle a couple of cables, toss some onion peels and egg shells into the Fusion 5000 Flux Capacitor, and all will be fine. :mrgreen:

Reactions: Hossy
It’s stored in UTC and Java should convert it to local time, however the Java may not be working correctly. I’ll add it to our logs to check it out and update it.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.