Pool Math........The App

What a resource! Not many new apps have live online support from the developers available. We here at TFP are very lucky indeed.

I decided not to worry about my old data since it was lost a few weeks ago. I deleted my beta pool math app and then downloaded the new app from iTunes. Paid the 7.99 and it all works great. Thanks!

Just released an Android update last night to fix the data backup import.

This week we will focus on fixing things that have caused crashes in the app. I'm already tracking a couple on Android that I hadn't seen before we launched.

Thanks to everyone for the support and patience!

After the dust settles just a bit more I'm going to finish work on adding the chemical tracker!

We will try and focus on adding one new feature at a time and releasing them via updates as they are completed.

Looking forward to making this app get better and better!

I have the same subscriber issue and sent a screenshot to the email.

In addition I just noticed the "Recommended FC" level based on my tests says 1 to 3 but my CYA is 50. In the beta it showed the correct range per the cya/fc chart. Not a big deal for me at this point but just passing along so it can be addressed for new users

I have the same subscriber issue and sent a screenshot to the email.

In addition I just noticed the "Recommended FC" level based on my tests says 1 to 3 but my CYA is 50. In the beta it showed the correct range per the cya/fc chart. Not a big deal for me at this point but just passing along so it can be addressed for new users
For me, running Android version, FC recommendation still matches CYA as I have a FC range of 3-7 with CYA of 40

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just released an Android update last night to fix the data backup import.

This week we will focus on fixing things that have caused crashes in the app. I'm already tracking a couple on Android that I hadn't seen before we launched.

Thanks to everyone for the support and patience!

After the dust settles just a bit more I'm going to finish work on adding the chemical tracker!

We will try and focus on adding one new feature at a time and releasing them via updates as they are completed.

Looking forward to making this app get better and better!
Thanks for all of the hard work. Verified my backup imported without issue in the updated app.

Can't wait for the chemical additions tracking!

Let's keep the popularity up and all write reviews. Also, 5-stars only please or else we'll send drones to your pools and drop copper based algaecides and bromine tablets in the water :shock:

Honestly though, look at it this way - this app was just a thought in someone's head (Leebo) this time last year. The actual app development didn't start until sometime around Dec 2016. It was literally two guys at first (Lee and Jon) just hacking code together. 6 months later, with much Mountain Dew Code-Red consumed, and you have this AMAZING app with some very significant updates about to hit.

Look, we can all be critics and find nit-picky excuses to write a mediocre review and give the app a 3 or 4 star. Many TFPers have software backgrounds and can easily find this-or-that wrong with the App. But I ask you, who does that help? How does being a critic and unnecessarily critical help bring more people to TFP?? How does giving these two guys less than a 5-stars honor the incredibly hard work they performed UNPAID AND PART-TIME???

Ultimately we're all here on TFP because we got sick of having lousy pools and expensive bills. We wanted something different and TFP is a completely different place. So, by giving the app high ratings, we are now exposing the ENTIRE WORLD of the Apple App Store and Google Play store to TFP!!! That can have a profound impact on pool owners the world over.

Developing an app for 2 operating systems that allows export and import is not easy ...

Cudos- I make a really simple IOS app many years ago and was stunned at how complicated it is and I didnt submit mine to apple for approval

Since the update to the android app my import issues are resolved. The only thing I would add is that I had a pool in the app before I did the import of the old data., The Import added a second pool with the same name that contained the logs

I just deleted the redundant pool and Im working again

Thanks to the TFP team for sticking with this. Its awesome ...

I downloaded the iOS app yesterday on my iPhone and iPad (paid for the upgrade, of course) and entered data today for all tests going back to when I opened the pool in early May up to a new test today. I entered the data on my iPad and it synced perfectly to my phone. It works great! I can finally throw out three years worth of yellow paper pads.

Thanks to the developers for putting in the time and effort. I wish I had bought stock in Red Bull!

New feature I'd most like to see in a future release: a linear graph over time for each test result.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.