Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Not sure where to post this...

Nov 20 I received a receipt from Apple regarding my "Pool Math Premium Subscription (Automatic Renewal)." That was expected.

What was not expected was Pool Math app today locking me out of capabilities, claiming I need to renew. Was I supposed to do something else to continue my Premium subscription, uninterrupted?

Ive had this a few times now, probably after a bit of inactivity ? I get two options, restore or renew. Restore is a dead end but renew says I have an active subscription and one of the options restores it for me.

It happened again, this time I was opening the app on a new server. When I go ‘New log’, ‘Test results’ I get a small pop up window that says “premium subscription required’ with two option, ‘cancel’ or subscribe’. When I hit ‘subscribe’ I get a new page with two long tabs through the middle. The options are ‘restore subscription’ which is a dead end, or, ‘subscribe’ which recognises my existing subscription and I’m good to go.

B0EB3475-A517-437D-9D21-A615D2D562CC.png

995F0084-3D2B-412F-A7CD-0B7390D7222B.png

Oh, thank you. I'll try that. I was always hitting Cancel and then trying the Restore Subscription button (in the "About" section, I think). Which, as you found, doesn't do anything. TFP is aware of this now, and if it's a bug they'll track it down eventually...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.