Jon123

Jun 16, 2018
Massachusetts
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
It would be great if when entering in test results that were a notes field as well so that we don’t have to create two “separate entries” when really the notes are directly associated with the test results.

Not sure if @Leebo replied separately on this. I suspect it was done this way to maintain the distinctness of each entry type for future management of entries. I too originally felt that would be a good feature. I‘ve now been using the app for about 2 years and I find that adding a note immediately adjacent (time wise) to the test results is every bit as effective. It’s always obvious what it is relating to. And then you are left with entries that are test results or notes, or maintenance, etc., each a distinct thing. Which then could/should be able to be filtered in the Logs view. There are numerous times I’d like to see all my notes, which would be much faster and easier if I could filter by type of entry and date range. I use the notes feature routinely for extended notes on how I did things. So referencing the last few years entries on closing my pool would be much easier with a filter. Secondarily, being able to search notes now that I have many of them, would be the cat’s meow. LIke being able to search for “cover” would bring up all the times I cleaned or serviced my cover.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.