Pool Math App

jtpipkin

Bronze Supporter
Oct 2, 2016
albany, ga
Past couple of years I had subscribed to the pool math app so I could keep long term tabs on pool's history. I've discontinued my subscription since I rarely need to look back in depth. The TFP method has made my pool surprisingly stable. I'm guessing that since I won't be able to keep more than the last log now and my app still has it's history, I need to delete the history so I can record the latest log? It's not allowing me to record anything without renewing my subscription right now and don't see an option to delete the history without deleting the whole pool. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I'm pretty sure without a subscription you can't save any logs, it just lets you work with the current one to show recommended levels and adjustments.

I'm pretty sure without a subscription you can't save any logs, it just lets you work with the current one to show recommended levels and adjustments.
used to let you save your latest, last log (in other words, your current test results, but it won't allow me to enter them anymore). If that's changed, then that's the issue I guess. If that's the case though, you wouldn't be able to save anything which doesn't make sense. I may have to delete the pool and start over therefore erasing the history, just wanted to verify before doing so

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You can email

[email protected]
Edited email address.
And it will be read by our admin and the app creator and they can advise you on how best to use the app in free/demo mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jtpipkin
How do you get the pool math to work? I added my pool info into my account, click on pool math and it just gives me a blank outline of a phone and how to download the app, which I have already downloaded....