Pool Math App

Smokeyhill

Gold Supporter
May 26, 2018
Follansbee, Wv
I'm not one for the latest apps on my phone, but I love the pool math app. I don't have to jot the test results down and go the PC and figure out what to do now. I can just plug it into the app and bingo, done deal.

Thanks to all who had a hand in that little gem!

Now if I could figure out how to view the logged entries...

Now if I could figure out how to view the logged entries...
One, you can go into Setup (Gear thing upper right) and go to the bottom and you will see Sharing. If you turn that on we can all see your entries. Click on my Member name, you can see mine.

I’m glad you’re enjoying it! As a way to help TFP in return, drop a review as it helps boost its credibility more than you know!

Is there a way to export the chemical additions which I have logged into the app? I have exported my test logs but I’m specifically interested in the chemical additions with I have entered in the app.

I see your chemical additions when I look at your PoolMath log you have shared.

What do you mean by export?

One, you can go into Setup (Gear thing upper right) and go to the bottom and you will see Sharing. If you turn that on we can all see your entries. Click on my Member name, you can see mine.
Hi Mark- question -not sure if you know what to do- I have been logging into the app sinc this past Tuesday, working great for me on my iphone.
I allowed sharing of all my log info, but still cannot see where my log is viewable in my profile by other members or other viewers... I see where yours is on your profile.
Not on mine.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi Mark- question -not sure if you know what to do- I have been logging into the app sinc this past Tuesday, working great for me on my iphone.
I allowed sharing of all my log info, but still cannot see where my log is viewable in my profile by other members or other viewers... I see where yours is on your profile.
Not on mine.

Yes, your logs are visible.

Since there are recommendations for updates in here, I'll throw in my 2 cents....

In the section where it tells you how much of a chemical to add, include directions on the best method to add it (i.e. dissolve in a bucket and pour in front of return, broadcast in the deep end, etc.). I think that would be an easy thing to add and would help out a lot of people.

Just subscribed to the app today. So far, I'm really liking it.

Reactions: MrXYZ123
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.