Pool math app not recoginizing subscription

Dpooltest

May 28, 2019
New york
I am an iOS user, had pool math last year, and subscribed with auto renew. The renewal went through a few days ago, but when I log into app and try to add new logs I get prompted to subscribe. If I click restore subscription it says it can't find anything. On the about page it shows my subscription expiry date changing. I opened it and it said May 2022, then clicked restore subscription and it couldnt connect to the cloud, now it says today (5/27/2021).

App version 335, I removed and readded. How can I fix this?

Having the same issue, after I try to add a new test log, I have to click “restore subscription”, wait for it to not find the subscription, throw an error about not connecting to “the clouds”, exit and try another log, it’ll resolve itself. But it happens just about every time I open the app. Added a video, @Leebo

Attachments

• 62E6FF50-7AB7-4864-8E78-4EC7E729C68C.png
    62E6FF50-7AB7-4864-8E78-4EC7E729C68C.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 0

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Add me the to list of those having trouble.

If this is going to be a regular thing maybe a "call button" can be added to the app so we don't have to cut/paste info and/or post here to get assistance?

Regards.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.