Gold Supporter
Apr 24, 2021
Buffalo NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi! I am getting strange read-outs on the pool math app. See screen shots. I updated the app and restarted my phone before i ran out of tech-savvy. Thanks for any suggestions! (including how much borax i actually need to add?)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-081622.jpg
    Screenshot_20220706-081622.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20220706-081626.jpg
    Screenshot_20220706-081626.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 27
That is odd! Email the screenshots to [email protected]

Your last test input into Poolmath shows a FC of 12 thus the pH reading is not viable.

Why would you need to use borax? Rarely does one need to chemically raise pH.

Reactions: Mdragger88
That is odd! Email the screenshots to [email protected]

Your last test input into Poolmath shows a FC of 12 thus the pH reading is not viable.

Why would you need to use borax? Rarely does one need to chemically raise pH.
Thank you, i will email the screen shots. I was surprised it suggested adding any borax since ph seems high while i am opening-shocking the pool, so maybe the negative number means it wants me to put in some empty boxes to get some borax out, haha.

In the Target field you have entered a very odd set of numbers and letters that I suspect is causing this error. Can you try to alter that field and let me know what happens?
Lee

Reactions: geempool
In the Target field you have entered a very odd set of numbers and letters that I suspect is causing this error. Can you try to alter that field and let me know what happens?
Lee
This fixed it, i did not intentionally change the target and assumed it came from the app! Thanks for the quick fix!

Reactions: ghall6292