Pool Math - Android

dschribs

Mar 14, 2013
CT
On the Pool Math app - do I need to input my CYA each and every time I check my free Chlorine level? I seem to remember the CYA number saving when I used the app last year??? It seems like it should save because once you get it to where you want it - it doesn't normally change...

Each parameter will be saved. Look at your Home. Should show all the parameters, and days since tested.

Parameters don't save on the home screen no. Even after I hit log addition. Under FC on the home screen is says "No logs" but when I go to "LOGS" they are there...

I just did a FC test this morning. It shows under LOGS but not on the home screen. If I go into FC again - I need to input my CYA and Target Free all over again???

Pool School.jpg Pool School 2.jpg

When you input your test data via Log Test Results, and then touch the Check Mark in the upper right, that does not save your test data?

Let’s go ahead and start from scratch somewhat and go step by step. From the “OverView” page can you press the + icon from the bottom. From there select “Log Test Results” and enter your current tests. Lastly select the check mark in the upper right hand corner which will update the current results throughout the App.

Hopefully this helps you get started! If not feel free to write back and I’ll further assist.
Lee