Scollops

Jan 22, 2021
Brisbane
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hi have a paid version of Pool Math - I noted that when I change the actual and target FC it doesn’t update. Even if I add a new log it updates the actual but I can’t change the FC target. I have an actual of 8 that’s my target also but target is showing 5 . Does this default to recommended levels per CYA ?

What's of most interested is the target range it shows on the overview page, like 3 to 10 for a CYA of 70 with a SWG. The 3 is the min FC (with SWG) - you never ever want to get below that, always have a buffer to that number. The 10 is the top end of the non-SWG-target. You want to be somewhere in that range. The actual target within the FC tab is the SWG-target FC as a prefilled guess for a number that you might want to enter in that field when you want to adjust FC (and to show that target somewhere with the option to change that number for actual adjustments).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.