Pool lounge chairs, cheapest place to buy them

Egk2

Oct 30, 2017
Mid Michigan
We just had a pool built recently and would like to know where you guys bought your pool lounge chairs from. Ive been casually looking and noticed how pricey they are. Im not against buying preowned stuff either but pool lounge chairs are few and far between on CL.

Thanks!

Our favorite chaise lounges and tables came from target. They were 70 bucks or so. We bought some in 2012 and some more in 2014. All are still being used. The 2012 ones are starting to show their age a bit.

dbtgallery.php

Craigslist, PVC chairs is the way to go. All our outdoor furniture came from Craigslist, they last forever and all you need to do is occasionally replace webbing and or cushions. Look at our pool build and our kitchen build in the sig bar to see some of the other furniture which include PVC tables, bar stools and foot rests etc. :D

Purchased these 3+ years ago from Costco and still look brand new.

Cambridge 2-pack Chaise Lounge Set

Thanks for the costco link, yeah that faux wicker material seems to hold up well, I have a patio set with chairs made of that. Do they make covers?

We bought these as well...from Sams Club. Neighbors bought a set from Wayfair. Both were $150 for a set of 2. We bought 2 sets and now have 4 chairs. The legs fold up so the chairs can be stacked flat for storage. And the faux wicker holds up nicely in the heat....and doesn't get too hot. Only had them for a year so can't speak to the fade factor.

But they definitely get my thumbs up at only $75 each.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yup, $50 is my language too.
I bought several sling loungers and matching tables from Ollie’s in 2009. Seems like they were $25! They lasted about 4 years before the tenants abused them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.