Pool lounge chairs, cheapest place to buy them

Egk2

Oct 30, 2017
Mid Michigan
We just had a pool built recently and would like to know where you guys bought your pool lounge chairs from. Ive been casually looking and noticed how pricey they are. Im not against buying preowned stuff either but pool lounge chairs are few and far between on CL.

Thanks!

pooldv

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
Our favorite chaise lounges and tables came from target. They were 70 bucks or so. We bought some in 2012 and some more in 2014. All are still being used. The 2012 ones are starting to show their age a bit.

Egk2

Oct 30, 2017
Mid Michigan
Thanks for the costco link, yeah that faux wicker material seems to hold up well, I have a patio set with chairs made of that. Do they make covers?

Brentr

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 18, 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Craigslist, PVC chairs is the way to go. All our outdoor furniture came from Craigslist, they last forever and all you need to do is occasionally replace webbing and or cushions. Look at our pool build and our kitchen build in the sig bar to see some of the other furniture which include PVC tables, bar stools and foot rests etc. :D

Egk2

Oct 30, 2017
Mid Michigan
Those look nice... yeah ive been on cl alot but havent gotten lucky yet i guess.
I want loungers that are heavy enough so they dont blow into the pool.

Veccster

Bronze Supporter
Aug 30, 2016
Pittsburgh PA
Purchased these 3+ years ago from Costco and still look brand new.

Cambridge 2-pack Chaise Lounge Set
Thanks for the costco link, yeah that faux wicker material seems to hold up well, I have a patio set with chairs made of that. Do they make covers?
We bought these as well...from Sams Club. Neighbors bought a set from Wayfair. Both were $150 for a set of 2. We bought 2 sets and now have 4 chairs. The legs fold up so the chairs can be stacked flat for storage. And the faux wicker holds up nicely in the heat....and doesn't get too hot. Only had them for a year so can't speak to the fade factor.

But they definitely get my thumbs up at only $75 each.

borjis

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 19, 2014
Pacific NW
I got a very nice set of lounge chairs at Lowe's last fall for $ 50 each (normally 100)

Wherever you go they should cost less this time of year. good luck!

Egk2

Oct 30, 2017
Mid Michigan
50 bucks each! Thats the type of deal I need, pool was just built and still need landacaping, the sprinklers fixed etc etc

Household6

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 15, 2013
Fayetteville, NC
Yup, $50 is my language too.
I bought several sling loungers and matching tables from Ollie’s in 2009. Seems like they were $25! They lasted about 4 years before the tenants abused them.

awstevens

Bronze Supporter
Aug 18, 2016
MA