Kenosha Wisconsin
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Looking for some guidance from more experienced users on what kind of light to purchase. In the process of replacing my pool liner so figured it is a good time to replace the existing broken light. Current light is 120 volt system which I want to switch over to a 12 volt LED system. Already installed the transformer but am confused on what light to buy. Pentair 5g seems to be mentioned everywhere but most reviews seem terrible as far as quality/reliability goes. Would also love to have remote capabilities to change light shows without walking back to the pad to change scenes. Looked at the Intellicenter but a bit out of my price range right now and also a bit overkill for what I want. Any help appreciated.

Although we're almost exclusively Hayward, I truly feel the CMP (Custom Molded Products) nicheless 12V lights are one of the best. From my perspective, the simple fact that you can replace the light without pulling a new cord makes them "better" than ALL of the others. Check them out.

Although we're almost exclusively Hayward, I truly feel the CMP (Custom Molded Products) nicheless 12V lights are one of the best. From my perspective, the simple fact that you can replace the light without pulling a new cord makes them "better" than ALL of the others. Check them out.
Thanks for the info, will check them out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.