Pool kicks off during freeze mode

Karenself1959

Jan 31, 2022
Houston
My Polaris pool has a freeze mode that kicks in around 35 degrees. I keep my slide on when I know it will be cold. When the temperature drops and the freeze mode kicks in, the pool , slide and feature fountain all come on as they should. But now I am noticing that after a few cycles the pool goes off and only the fountain will be running. What could be causing this issue?

What model pump do you have?

What model freeze control do you have?

My Polaris pool has a freeze mode that kicks in around 35 degrees. I keep my slide on when I know it will be cold. When the temperature drops and the freeze mode kicks in, the pool , slide and feature fountain all come on as they should. But now I am noticing that after a few cycles the pool goes off and only the fountain will be running. What could be causing this issue?
If you have a spa, most automation systems will automatically switch between Spa and Pool mode to keep both lines flowing. What type of automation system do you have?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.