Pool is now UP!

Yes, the light is in two parts. Internal and external. Power is connected to the external portion. The magnets keep the two pieces together through the liner and transfers electricity between them. It is pretty sweet and very bright!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Yes, the light is in two parts. Internal and external. Power is connected to the external portion. The magnets keep the two pieces together through the liner and transfers electricity between them. It is pretty sweet and very bright!

Me thinks I want a pool light now! Ha! May have to order one.

MermaidMama

18' Round x 52" Doughboy AGP
Powerline XP Pump 1.5 HP
Aquaview 20"Sand Filter
TF-100 Test Kit

Dont think it will work for you if you have metal walls on your doughboy :(

Dang! ? I just assumed as long as they were metal, the magnet would work. Thad's a bummer.

MermaidMama

18' Round x 52" Doughboy AGP
Powerline XP Pump 1.5 HP
Aquaview 20"Sand Filter
TF-100 Test Kit

Look what showed up!
ehaju6uv.jpg

First full test results:

PH: 7.8
TC: 5.5 (FC:5 CC:0.5)
CYA: 38 (added two pounds so far and looks like another 30oz is needed.)
TA: 130
CH: 300

So from Pool Math it appears that 30oz of CYA should get me to 60 and lower my PH to 7.5. This seem about right?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Latest addition is up. Added a wall mount 32" led tv to the patio with a Roku Streaming Stick to access Netflix, watchESPN, and plex to watch the movies from my media server!

edyhajyt.jpg

ra3eza4a.jpg

udu4e3ev.jpg

SWEET! Looks like the dog's pool needs a good shot of FC or a total drain/refill! But I'm sure he doesn't care! :mrgreen:

So far i have been amazed at how low maintenance it has been. Apart from adding some bleach to kill the slimey feel on the wall and some stabilizer no other interference has been needed. Still crystal clear!

For what it's worth, with my Intex SWG, after initially using bleach on the first day after getting the pool up and bleach last year initially opening the pool, I didn't touch anything other than testing the water both seasons. The SWG really is 0 maintenance.

I'm doing bleach so far this year though because I blew up my SWG (my fault shorting out the electric in the garage.) Need to get another SWG because it was so awesome never having to do anything to the water past the initial balance and raising of FC.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.