Tustin, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Thank you to everyone who responded to my questions and reached out with tips. It's been a long 5 months! We have been on a roll since excavation in mid-March. Plaster was done on Saturday and acid wash on Sunday. Filling the pool took the rest of Sunday into Monday night. Equipment was turned on today. Chemicals being done tomorrow. Here's a not-so-great picture as the area is a mess of other work in progress and to be completed.

Attachments

• Pool.jpg
    Pool.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 54
Congrats! :goodjob: Take good notes on what the builder adds to the water when they arrive. Hopefully you have a TF-100 or Taylor K-2006C test kit in hand to keep that water clear. Be sure to add which test kit you have to your signature. Enjoy. :swim:
Thank you, and thank you for the added advice to jot down everything added to the water. I'll have to get the information on Friday. My husband was the enthusiastic new pool owner excitedly tagging alongside the pool & spa service tech and didn't write down anything. He remembers calcium and scrubbing. I'll get one of the test kits you suggested and be sure to add it to my signature.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.