Pool green for over a year.

I told Lois yesterday to make an appointment for closing the pool for winter.
She called the pool company @ 9:00 am today.
I arrived at noon to see the pool covered. The pool company had arrived around 10:00 am & the pool was winterized & covered before I got there. Would have been nice to see if the clarity improved overnight. I uncovered a small section & think it was better than yesterday but won't swear by it. So this is the end of the season. Tune in May of 2022 for next season's premier of "Green to Pristine".

IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

Last edited:
@Mike1162, thanks for all you did here.

Well done.

🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️

:goodjob:
Thanks James! I learned a lot while doing this.
I'm beyond in awe. I don't even where to begin to thank you for everything you've done. All time and sweat you spent there helping out a stranger. I'm blown away by your kindness. You are an incredible person. I salute you sir! I salute you! :salut::salut::salut::salut:
Glad I was able to help someone that wasn't able to do it themselves. My goal next May is to get it as clear as mine.
IMG_2794.JPG
... And let me know where to send beer money. I'm seriously.
Thanks for the offer but it's not necessary.

As a big dude I’ve been called in as extra ‘muscle’ to help many friends and family close their pools for as long as I can remember. I never *once* got to see a Shelby. You my friend are ahead of the game for sure !!!!

Still tho. Your efforts are the best of humankind and nothing shy of remarkable. Well Done good sir !! And your Mrs cuz she helped too !!

Thanks James! I learned a lot while doing this.

Glad I was able to help someone that wasn't able to do it themselves. My goal next May is to get it as clear as mine.
View attachment 374515

Great job with the pool rescue! I started using the thread 'watch' function just to keep track of your progress. Your efforts were amazing and the results equally amazing. Your own pool speaks just as loudly - phenomenal!

Reactions: AndyOside

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.