Pool financing

scmj222

Aug 18, 2021
Houston, TX
Hi all, my pool build was completed about 4 months ago and am now needing to refinance my pool loan due to a divorce. Does anyone have any long-term refi options? I went through Lyon and the lender is Enerbank, neither of which have refi options. Obviously, the pool build has not put enough equity in my house yet to refinance into the mortgage.

Depending on your LTV in your home you may want to look at a HELOC to repay your pool loan. I got a HELOC loan from Security Service Federal Credit Union (www.https://www.ssfcu.org/) in case my pool went over budget. The terms were pretty good.

I used lightstream both times. Its not a refi Its a totally stand alone loan. They don't care what you do with it. In your case, you can pay off the other loan and then have this one at a longer term if the rates are favorable for you at the moment. The Fed just jacked them, so best wishes. :)

Reactions: scmj222
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.