New Jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Need to switch out my pool timer. Its original to the pool I believe (20 years old) and its a bit long in the tooth.

I also have a heater that needs to be hooked up to it as well.

Thoughts?

Need to switch out my pool timer. Its original to the pool I believe (20 years old) and its a bit long in the tooth.

I also have a heater that needs to be hooked up to it as well.

Thoughts?
If you are using 240V, get an Intermatic T104R. It is a basic mechanical time clock that will last a long time. There are WIFI timers, electronic timers, etc. depends on what you want or need to do.

If you are using 240V, get an Intermatic T104R. It is a basic mechanical time clock that will last a long time. There are WIFI timers, electronic timers, etc. depends on what you want or need to do.

This looks like a 120V timer. So it would be a T101.

20230417_175848-jpg.483671

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
TORK timers are seen more in industrial applications than pools, but it will work IF you get the box in the picture, an outdoor enclosure. The description on that page is not what is being shown.

Good catch. Home Depot or Lowes sells them, I'll make sure it has the box.

Guess I should ask this as well, but I assume this should be all compatiable with the CicuPool RJ-60 plus, correct?

The timer can power your pump, SWG, and heater up to the maximum amperage of the circuit which your electrician needs to determine.

Reactions: summertimesadness
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.