Pool Fence Sections 36" High 54 1/4" long, fits Esther Williams, Johnny W, Sharkline, Wilbar. $100 for all

rffliberty

Dec 14, 2019
Hopkinton, Ma
5 new/unused sections of Above Ground pool fence, 4 built, 1 in parts with all Hardware including 4 fence clips.
Looking to sell all 5 but am flexible.
Retail $235 each, Suggest $100 per section but will accept offers
price Reduction Buy 4 get 5th free $300 for all 5 fence sections.
* Top Quality Extruded Aluminum Fence
* Made in the U.S.A. Wilbar International
* 36" High Fencing (compared to 24" high imported models), 55 1/4 long
* 2" Wide Pickets for Sturdy Attractive Appearance
* Beautiful baked on polyester finish
* Taupe-Beige color to match most pool models
* Easy, do-it-yourself installation

Fits most Esther Williams, Johnny Weissmuller, Sharkline, Wilbar, & Trendium pool models including: Cameo, Melenia, Bristol, Heritage RTL, Signature RTL, Quest, Morada, Opera, Venture, Summerfield, Solstice, Intrepid, Saltwater 5000, Saltwater 8000, and Saltwater LX

Backstory: Our Esther Williams Millennium 18x33 with walk deck was hit by tree damaging some fence sections. Get the new sections waiting to install.
10/31/2019 Microburst Trees gang up on pool again this time it is not repairable! I have unused pool fencing, that does not fit the new Admiral's Walk 16x32 with end deck.
I know currently Wilbar and Teddy Bear, Pool Factory is out of stock, there regular price is $235+ each section. My loss is your gain. Would like to see them find a good home

IMG_3359.JPGIMG_3359.JPGIMG_3361.JPGIMG_3359.JPGIMG_3361.JPG

Last edited:
5 new/unused sections of Above Ground pool fence, 4 built, 1 in parts with all Hardware including 4 fence clips.
Retail $235 each, $100 for all 5 sections.
Too big and expensive to ship but they are boxed if you want to pay for it.

Fits most Esther Williams, Johnny Weissmuller, Sharkline, Wilbar, & Trendium pool models including: Cameo, Melenia, Bristol, Heritage RTL, Signature RTL, Quest, Morada, Opera, Venture, Summerfield, Solstice, Intrepid, Saltwater 5000, Saltwater 8000, and Saltwater LX

Backstory: Our Esther Williams Millennium 18x33 with walk deck was hit by tree damaging some fence sections. Get the new sections waiting to install.
10/31/2019 Microburst Three Trees gang up on pool again this time it is not repairable! I have unused pool fencing, that does not fit the new Admiral's Walk 16x32 with end deck.
I know currently Wilbar and Teddy Bear, Pool Factory is out of stock, there regular price is $235+ each section. My loss is your gain. Would like to see them find a good home

Retail $235 each, Suggest $100 per section but will accept offers
price Reduction Buy 4 get 5th free $300 for all 5 fence sections.

10/31/2019 Microburst Trees gang up on pool again this time it is not repairable! I have unused pool fencing, that does not fit the new Admiral's Walk 16x32 with end deck.

View attachment 156997View attachment 156997View attachment 156998View attachment 156997View attachment 156998

We have been searching for parts for an Esther Williams Pool fence. Since you took the rest down and installed new, do you have any of the parts? I would like to come and see what you have. We have already done the Teddy Bear pool run and been on the phone with all over. Due to aluminum shortages, nobody has them in stock this year. Since we have a round pool, I believe the sections you have for a rectangular pool may be too long, but the mounting posts should be the same. I would need to make measurements though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.