Pool Fence DIY vs DIY Pool Fence?

Oct 14, 2016
Virginia Beach
So I'm looking at fences and want to install myself. I'm considering these two brands and was wondering if there is any significant difference between the two. Both price out extremely similiar, both seem to have the same construction and features. Can anyone speak to the customer support of either company? I'm looking to bi-sect my property going across the concrete deck and yard from house to privacy fence. It looks like only Pool Fence DIY has an option for stakes in the yard, either with a drive-in sleeve or concrete footer. Also, I have a 4" step to contend with on the patio. Can these types of fences accommodate that? Thanks for any advice/suggestions.

It looks to me like they are both selling the same product manufactured by..

It is interesting that the company behind DIF Pool Fence...

also sells the same product as...

It is also interesting that both Pool Fence DIY and DIY Pool Fence are based in FL. I will bet there is some connection and one worked for the other at some point.

It looks to me like they are both selling the same product manufactured by..

It is interesting that the company behind DIF Pool Fence...

also sells the same product as...

It is also interesting that both Pool Fence DIY and DIY Pool Fence are based in FL. I will bet there is some connection and one worked for the other at some point.

Thanks for the info!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.