Pool Equipment Operation Help

Going down the "gear" rabbit hole seems dangerous - in a fun way.
Our pools are similar, in terms of simplicity. But I appreciate the SWG very much and the automation, too. I like being able to control my pool from inside or while away, and having the chlorine added automatically. Those are nice conveniences. When you're ready...

Copy. I tested and reset the GFI outlet and no dice, but I can do a little more electrical exploration later today.
I'm pushing my own boundaries in terms of helping folks with electrical over the internet. It borders on dangerous not being on site to see the whole picture. And pool electrical is not like house electrical, in that there are more things to be aware of and more hazards lurking. It's one thing to get a 120V shock working on an indoor light switch (who hasn't!), quite another to get that same shock in a pool. So just be careful, especially with a pool light, which can be deceptively unsafe.

Hire a pro if you're not very familiar with GFCI and grounding and bonding when it comes to pools (and the difference between the three). And just any electrician is not necessarily qualified in pool wiring. If you go with a pro, make sure they can prove their experience with pool electrical systems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.