Pool equipment not working

kcarter76

Jun 9, 2021
Orlando,FL
I have an Aqualink RS controlling my filter heater and all my other equipment. All equipment is Jandy, jxi heater vs flo pro pump and iaqualink controller. Periodically I would have to reset the breaker as the pump would stop working and to get the heater and the pump to work at the same time was a chore. I had an electrician come out and he said all my connections were good and my issue was probably my automation needed to be reset. I reset Aqualink RS and now nothing will come on. Help!

Did you do an actual factory reset of the automation? If so, you will have to go into the setup again and tell it where everything is. That was a really, really bad idea if so. First step is to load the phone app and get the Aqualink on the network.

I believe I saw a Youtube video where a guy does a 30 minute lesson on how to set up iaqualink from scratch. It was informative and you have a visual reference when you follow along. Try searching for it, or PoolGate I'm sure will lead you in the right direction.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.