Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi all,
We had a rather large storm come through here last night, with quite a bit of rain and very windy. After it had blown over the wife wanted me to get the hot tub going. I went on the Screenlogic app and couldn't get the pool to turn on. Also it wasn't displaying temperatures like it always did before. So I went to the equipment pad and looked in the Easy touch panel and there were no words visible on the display. The screen had life, there was just nothing displayed. None of the breakers were tripped, although we did lose power at the house more than once. I turned the main breaker off and back on, and all seemed good to go. All the equipment now works fine, however I lost control of the cooling feature on the heat pump. Does anyone know how this could happen, or how to fix it? I used to be able to set temps for the heating and cooling on the app, now its just the heat. Everything else seems to be working properly, and I'm not getting any alerts.

Do you have a separate breaker for the Aquacal HP? Reset that breaker OFF then ON after you reset the EasyTouch system.

Yes it has a seperate breaker. I think I already did that but I will check again.
Do you have a surge protector on the panel? The power going out and coming back on can sometime cause surges that mess with the control boards on equipment.

Do you have a separate breaker for the Aquacal HP? Reset that breaker OFF then ON after you reset the EasyTouch system.
I reset the Aquacal breaker again and still no change on the app. Could it be a setting on the easy touch? I went through it and couldn't find anything that should be different, but I don't honestly know much about it yet. There is a setting for cooling and it is marked yes. Is there a setting that I might need to change on the heat pump itself maybe? I will check that out next unless you have another idea.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.