Chandler, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
My pool gets very dirty due to neighbors tree and palms in my yard. Was suggested that I get a pool cover to keep the debris out. Suggestions?

Live in AZ so hopefully it will last a while with the heat and UV here.
Have kids so might be nice to have it also protect against kids (along with fence).

Thanks in advance.

I'm assuming you mean that something like this would just allow stuff to blow under the edges?

EDIT: If my pool is smaller then the cover, could some sort of sandbag line the edge for such a system?

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean that something like this would just allow stuff to blow under the edges?

EDIT: If my pool is smaller then the cover, could some sort of sandbag line the edge for such a system?

No - I mean like a CoverStar automatic cover. The one you listed is a winter safety cover. It will take you a good hour to put on and take that cover off so it isn't for daily use. You need a cover that you can push a button to open and close which is what CoverStar does.

No - I mean like a CoverStar automatic cover. The one you listed is a winter safety cover. It will take you a good hour to put on and take that cover off so it isn't for daily use. You need a cover that you can push a button to open and close which is what CoverStar does.

Right. That is what I said. I said that a cover like I originally linked would let stuff blow under.

I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a manual top-deck pool cover.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.