Houston
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
We are getting nothing but excuses from our builder and have recently learned he isn’t paying the subs he hired for our pool build.

We are now preparing for the worse case scenario of having to finish the build on our own. Does anyone have any contractors they would recommend for plumbing, electrical, cleanup, and plaster that service the Houston area? Or even a builder that will step in mid build and take over?

We are getting nothing but excuses from our builder and have recently learned he isn’t paying the subs he hired for our pool build.

We are now preparing for the worse case scenario of having to finish the build on our own. Does anyone have any contractors they would recommend for plumbing, electrical, cleanup, and plaster that service the Houston area? Or even a builder that will step in mid build and take over?
I sent you a DM. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Based on your comments, appears you have the basic pool built with gunite which means some plumbing done.

I sent you a DM. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Based on your comments, appears you have the basic pool built with gunite which means some plumbing done.
Thanks. I will review it now. Yes we do, just not everything required as the equipment has been delivered but not installed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.