Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
Hello,

Today when I got home from work my pool was cloudy. It’s been clear for several months now by using the TFP method and not going to the pool store. So I really thought this was odd. My SWG recently went out so I’ve been having to use liquid chlorine or bleach. Just a little back ground information. So today when I noticed it to be cloudy I ran the test results which show no obvious signs that anything is wrong. You can see that on my logs. I did put half a gallon into the pool of liquid chlorine last night to maintain my level until my SWG is repaired/replaced. I’m hoping I don’t have to slam again this early on after performing one a few months back. Is the OCLT my only option or should I give it time for the sand filter to do it’s job?

Thanks

To be safe & sure oclt is best
OCLT passed no problem. Ran the pump for 24 hours and I'm crystal clear again. I suspect it was the brand of liquid chlorine I was using to boost my FC up while my SWG is out of order. All in all everything looks good now! Thanks again for the advice!

Reactions: clambert1273
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.