Pool Build - Round Rock, TX - February 2016

It was raining all morning glad they got it done!

Hopefully we get a break for a few days, they put down all fresh top soil the day before we started getting all this rain. I still need to get decking completed and plaster. We are scheduled right now to get decking on Tuesday.

It was raining all morning glad they got it done!

Hopefully we get a break for a few days, they put down all fresh top soil the day before we started getting all this rain. I still need to get decking completed and plaster. We are scheduled right now to get decking on Tuesday.

Me too and hope the forecast holds so they can wrap you up!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Time to decide on decking color. Narrowed it down to these three. Of course, the samples are in a different order in all three pictures, poor planning on my part. They're called (from left to right in this first image) Dallas Rock, Sanchez Beige, and Houston Tan. At the moment we are leaning towards Dallas Rock.

Additional decking was poured today. CM is telling me unless we have any rain delays he is hoping to have equipment here and hooked up early next week then plaster most likely on Thursday or Friday. Pretty blown away by how quickly and painlessly this build has gone consider we are two days shy of the 1 month mark.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.