Pool Becomming Cloudy

Vector

Gold Supporter
My FC is > 4 and my PH is ~6.8...i've put in FC, gallon of shock (couldn't make it to costco, had to get hardware store inventory of Pool shock) and i'm big on keeping my PH good (i'd put two gallons in which lowered my pH..large concrete pool) . It was super clear two days ago, but now is becoming cloudy, i just changed into a new filter this year..man.

I also am going to buy a new Kit, mine is 3 years old (Pentair Rainbow Model 78)...which one should i get? I just test for Chlorine and pH with this one...

anyway, glad to be a member of TFP. Sweet.

I'm ordering some kits, spending more of my wife's retirement :) Good news, pool is back to perfect, though my FC is above 3.0 PPM, the max that is on the Rainbow kit that was the "top of the line" according to my pool builder. Nonetheless, i'm upgrading my tool box with some of these toys, i test quite a bit. My acid was a little low 22' by 50' pool w/ a deep well for 40% of the pool, lot of surface area in pebble tech to consume acid. Thanks for the feedback, i'll update my signature w/ the correct metadata. If you get a robot, what do you do w/ the side pump and outlet for the cleaner? plug it or is there something fun to do w/ it. another jet probably couldn't hurt...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.